Onion is a significant ingredient for all five spice types. But, it doesn't upset out sensitive systems. They're all really good!
Received (Set of Grilling Seasons):
Campaign recipes pair Simply Organic’s spices with fresh ingredients for simple approaches to your summertime favorites. Below, we've selected a main dish, a salad and a dessert of our personal liking. Enjoy!
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- 4 portobello mushroom caps, stems removed and set aside
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Vegetable Grilling Seasons
- 4 slices red onion
- 4 slices heirloom tomatoes
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup spring greens
- 4 artisan buns
Instructions: Get creative with your garnishes: Try chipotle mayo, pesto or vegan lemon aioli)
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, tamari, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil and Vegetable Grilling Seasons.
- Brush tops of mushrooms with the marinade. Turn over and pour remaining marinade evenly into the gills of the mushrooms.
- Oil the grill grates and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Carefully drain the marinade from the mushrooms and save in a small bowl.
- Place mushrooms on the hot grill, gill-side down. Let cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then carefully flip. Evenly distribute remaining marinade between all 4 mushrooms and grill for another 2 to 3 minutes until soft and lightly charred.
- Cut the buns in half and brush cut sides with olive oil. Place cut-side down on the grill and toast for about 30 to 50 seconds. Assemble burger with the Portobello, avocado, lettuce, red onion and tomato.
Grilled Heirloom Tomato
Simply marinate in balsamic vinegar, olive oil and Simply Organic®. Grind to a Salt.
Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
Coconut cream completes this sweet, shortcake-centric twist on kabobs.
About Simply Organic®:
Simply Organic, an all-organic brand from Frontier Co-op™, offers an extensive and growing selection of certified organic spices, seasonings, and baking flavors while supporting organic agriculture around the globe. By providing the best available organic seasonings and donating one percent of sales to organic agriculture and education, Simply Organic genuinely offers "Pure.Simple.Joy." Find out more about
About Frontier Co-op™:
Founded in 1976 and based in Norway, Iowa, Frontier Co-op offers a full line of natural and organic products under the Frontier Co-op, Simply Organic® and Aura Cacia® brands. Products include culinary herbs, spices and baking flavors; bulk herbs and spices; and natural and organic aromatherapy products. Frontier Co-op's goal is to provide consumers with the highest-quality organic and natural products while supporting and promoting social and environmental responsibility.
Vital Links: Facebook Frontier Co-op Instagram Simply Organic Twitter