What follows are our recommendations for snacking in a healthy manner.
- (2) Apple, 5 Oz.
- (2) Asian Pear, 5 Oz.
- (2) Banana, 5 Oz.
- (1) Cantaloupe, 5 Oz.
- (2) Mango, 5 Oz.
- (2) Pineapple, 5 Oz.
- (1) Tangerine, 5 Oz.
Crispy Green offers up freeze-dried fruits in small packages. Fruit is, in fact, the only ingredient in each pouch. These contain no preservatives, fat or cholesterol.
Invested in the needs of a snacking society, these treats are also free of nuts, gluten or dairy, which are common allergens for many. Non-GMO. Kosher.
- (2) Cran-Apple & Walnuts bar (1.4 Oz)
- (2) Nuts, Seeds & Roasted Serrano (1.4 Oz)
- (2) Peanut Butter & Jelly (1.4 Oz)
- (2) Super Fruit & Ancient Grain (1.4 Oz)
- (1) Organic Cinnamon Waffle (1 Oz)
- (2) Organic Maple Waffle (1 Oz)
- (2) Cherry Lime Protein Chews (5 Grams)
- (2) Juneberry Protein Chews (5 Grams)
Honey Stinger has an impressive array of snack foods, which, are meant to energize cyclists, runners, triathetes, etc. Hence, they are honey-based and just generally good for you. They taste incredible too. On a sloppy evening, we might just bite through the wrapping to get to the goody inside.
The snacks include energy bars, protein bars, energy gels, organic waffles and chews, kid-focused snacks and the Honey Stinger brand of honey (Organic Wildflower Honey). We here at Ginae Says have had an excellent opportunity to try a nice sampling of Honey Stinger products and we like them. We're not even going to pretend that we're going to have them before a work-out or even a ten-minute walk to get the mail. We just like them.
- (2) Raw Rev Glo Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- (1) Raw Rev Glo Crunchy Peanut Butter & Sea Salt
- (1) Raw Rev Glo Dark Chocolate Cashew & Mint
- (1) Raw Rev Glo Dark Chocolate Espresso Crunch
- (1) Raw Rev Glo Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt
- (1) Square Pin, "Gratitude is my Attitude," Raw Revolution
- (2) Coupons
Raw Revolution (Raw Rev) snack bars are non GMO, all vegan, gluten-free, high fiber, high protein, kosher, vegan, vegetarian and low sugar. You can get them online. Oh, and they taste good too!
Raw Rev is the product of Alice Benedetto, who is a registered nurse and a natural foods chef. She was looking for a healthy snack for her children. In 2004, Raw Revolution was born.
Benedetto began slowly. She shared her snacks with friends and family and when she started selling small batches at local stores, she realized that she had something special. The bars were selling out too quickly!
The year is 2016 and the bars that we sampled are available in 5 flavors. There are more products than this though. There are 13 flavors in fact. The prices are good too. If you've ever purchased a candy bar, then, you know how expensive they can be. Raw Rev, well, they are cheaper. And, well, you know, better for you.