The Heavy Rotation Series is available now in six-packs and on draft.
One of the coolest parts about the Heavy Rotation Series is the opportunity to focus our brewing efforts on new and interesting styles that are not IPA-focused, said Starr Hill’s Brewmaster, Robbie O’Cain. We have some really interesting new yeast strains, additives and processes to feature in this lineup.
The full list of Starr Hill Brewery’s new 2016 releases includes:
Two New Seasonal Beers:
• The Hook Grapefruit Session IPA (May) uses real grapefruit zest to compliment bright citrus hop character and a sessionable body.
• Last Leaf Maple Brown Ale (August) is an English brown ale made with real Virginia maple syrup, featuring subtle vanilla notes and smooth, malty character.
Four Heavy Rotation Series Beers:
• Daily Grind Peppercorn Farmhouse Ale (March) features traditional aromas of spice and citrus, while crushed peppercorns bring earthy, bright flavors to this rustic saison.
• Sublime Citrus Wit (June) showcases real lemon and lime zest that melds with tangy wheat and subtle spice notes of the Belgian yeast.
• A Helles Bock (September) with details to be announced.
• A Stout or dark ale (December) with details to be announced.
Four Debut Series Beers:
• Double Chocolate Imperial Stout (January) is brewed using enormous amounts of cocoa powder and dry-nibbed to create a rich chocolate flavor and aroma.
• Bourbon Barrel Tripel (April) is a Belgian Tripel that’s been aged for several months in whiskey barrels.
• Imperial IPA (July) for the summer with special ingredients to be announced.
• Imperial Porter (October) for the holidays with special ingredients to be announced.
- (2) Daily Grind: Peppercorn Farmhouse Ale (12 Proof)
The Daily Grind has a nose of malt/toast. It makes a sweet entrance and a peppery warm finish. The heat is mild and comforting. The Daily Grind pairs well with Szechuan noodles, brie and lemon or ginger gelato. It is best served between 45 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
About Starr Hill Brewery:
Starr Hill Brewery is an independent, regional craft brewery born in a music hall in 1999 in
Charlottesville, Virginia. Among the most award-winning craft breweries on the East Coast, Starr Hill has won 21 Great American Beer Festival, World Beer Cup and Great British Beer Festival medals. Starr Hill beer is distributed throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern regions.
Feel free to use Starr Hill's Beer Finder to locate Four Kings and other brews.