Yuzen is a type of exquisite Japanese paper, which is created by Japanese artisans and it's always incredible. Don't believe us? Just Google it. There are many images of an open Yuzen Box, with the gently placed strip of Yuzen.
Received (Fall Box, 2015):
- (1) Africa Organics: Marula Shampoo (7.1 Fl Oz)
- (1) COWGIRL Extreme Antioxidant Serum (Sample Size)
- (1) Eco Lips Organic Lip Scrub: Mint (Sample Size)
- (1) Glee Gum (Refresh-Mint): 16 Pieces
- (1) Nubian Heritage: Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Body Wash (3 Fl Oz)
- (1) Red Flower: Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream (50 Grams)
- (1) Red Flower: Lymphatic Phytopower Sea Cleanser & Masque (Sample Size)
- (1) A Hand-Written Note from Jen and Ted Ning
- Coupons for COWGIRL, Glee Gum, Nubian Heritage and Red Flower
Clearly, Ginae Says is not the only fortunate recipient to get caught up on the Yuzen. However, the joy and awe goes much further than that. We feel so silly. We find out that we're getting a Yuzen Box and the smiles begin immediately. We're pretty sure that the cats think us a very simple mind. We care not. Just scan the contents. They're always the best and for the most part, we've never heard of these brand names.
Subscribing is easy too. Simply sign up. Your recurring cost is $33.00 per seasonal box, for a 3-box subscription.
Thank you Yuzen!