Says Redken Celebrity Colorist Tracey Cunningham;
Trends like ombre and highlights are the perfect solution to low-maintenance color which my celebrity clients, brunettes and blondes alike, are constantly asking for...Color Rebel Naturals take these trends to a new level, making it easy to create a DIY ombre look, add subtle highlights or a touch of shimmer at-home without the commitment.
- Call the Coppers (Can be used to create strands of red)
- Hazel & Confused (Lighten up your brunette tressels)
- Knock 'Em Blonde (Gives an ombre color)
- No Holds Brunette (Can be used by blondes for lowlights)
- Rose Revolution (Adds a rose-gold glimmer - good for an updo)
Color Rebel is easy to use;
- Begin with a good bottle shake. Twist the cap in the direction of the arrows until the tip is soaked.
- Apply Color Rebel to clean or day-after hair by gently pulling hair sections tight and applying with a smooth sweeping. It's ideal to begin with a lighter stroke, as you can touch up to please.
- Let your hair air dry, or use a blowdryer if you're in a hurry. Try not to over comb or brush, as this breaks the color. Depending on your hair type, this should all wash out with 2-5 shampoos.
Redken products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon. For further information, you may contact us @ Redken.