There’s this idea of a real girl at Bottega Veneta this season. Not everyone had to have the same hair – the styles were very individual and specific for each girl. Some had their hair pulled back, some were curly, others were straight, and we even cut bangs on a few girls. I washed the hair and let it dry naturally, and then enhanced each girl’s natural texture with Redken’s Wind Blown 05 to give it a little bit of guts so it wasn’t too silky. Then, I created a messy middle part and decided which style would work best for that specific girl. Some of the girls even got bangs, which give you a cool, youthful, kind of rock-and-roll, edgy feeling so it feels very modern.
Guido, Redken Global Creative Director
Redken Products Used:
- Guts 10 Volumizing Spray-Foam Mousse
- Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray
Create the Look:
- Apply a quarter-size amount of Redken Guts 10 volumizing spray-foam mousse to damp hair, working into the hair from roots to ends
- Use fingers to create a messy middle part
- Blow dry hair at the roots to add some volume, but let the length of the hair dry naturally
- Thoroughly mist Redken Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray all over dry hair to add some texture
- If desired, pull hair back into a low ponytail or twist into a loose chignon, securing with a U-shaped pin
The author receives no compensation from any firm for the above recommendation and is not responsible for any effects, positive or negative, that may occur.
To locate a Redken salon please log on to redken.com. Please note, Redken products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon.