Inspired by the new Life Scents Collection by Air Wick, Jeremiah has put together a list of design tips that aim to inspire every home owner. Below, please find top of the line tips from Jeremiah.
- Don’t Take Yourself too Seriously: Design at its best and purest form is an extension of who you are, and who you would like to become.
- Accessorize with Scent: Scent is the final touch to a room. It’s what you smell when you walk into a home and it stays with you – it is the final frontier of a well curated home and that’s why Air Wick’s Life Scents are the perfect accessory.
- Break the Rules: Don’t subscribe to the rules of design, think outside of the box.
- It’s a Marathon, Not a Sprint: When curating your home there is no reason to rush, it takes time to pick out the pieces you’ll keep forever that tell your own home’s story.
- Invest in Key Pieces: Life’s a journey, ensure the key pieces you’re picking can go on any journey you take. The same goes with scent, Air Wick Life Scents’ Sweet Lavender Days is a great option – it helps create a sense of comfort and relaxation in your home.
- Always Set the Table. Tablescapes Year ‘Round: Be sure to change up your table for every season – whether you’re hosting a diner party or a table for two, it’s important to have a centerpiece that serves as a focal point.