It’s all about the revolutionary, rebellious girl at Marc by Marc Jacobs today. The Guardian Angels are kind of a reference point for the look, which has a very 80’s feeling. Each girl is wearing a beret with different symbols and badges, which really makes the style. The hair is very textured, which I created by saturating the hair with Redken’s Full Frame 07 mousse, scrunching it a bit with my fingers and then just letting it air dry to get that light, messy texture with just enough definition.
Redken Products Used:
- Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist
- Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse
Create the Look:
- Start with dry hair
- Dampen hair by misting water all over using a spray bottle
- Create a messy center part using fingers
- Apply Redken Full Frame 07 all-over volumizing mousse section by section to fully saturate hair
- Scrunch hair with fingers and allow to air dry
- Finish with a mist of Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist and put on beret or hat
The author receives no compensation from any firm for the above recommendation and is not responsible for any effects, positive or negative, that may occur.
To locate a Redken salon please log on to redken.com. Please note, Redken products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon. For further information, please contact us at the information listed above. For more information visit Redken.com.