Redken Global Creative Director Guido enhanced the elegance at Calvin Klein’s Fall/Winter 2015 show with an easy, lived-in look that played up the models’ individual personalities. Using Redken’s Move Ability 05 light weight defining cream-paste and Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray enhance the hair’s natural texture, Guido created an effortless style that’s perfect for the modern-day woman.
Calvin Klein is all about the real woman. It’s a very easy, lived-in look that allows the girls’ personalities to show. I created a messy middle part with my fingers and then added some texture with Redken’s Move Ability 05 and Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray so it characterizes the hair and looks almost a little bit slept in and grungy. But, it’s really just a classic, minimal look that adds to the ease and elegance of the new collection.
Guido, Redken Global Creative Director
Redken Products Used:
- move ability 05 light weight defining cream-paste
- wind blown 05 dry finishing spray
Create the Look:
- Start with clean, air-dried hair
- Create a messy middle part with fingers
- Emulsify a nickel-size amount of Redken Move Ability 05 light weight defining cream-paste in palms and apply from mid-lengths to ends of hair to create some texture
- Bend small sections of hair around a 1-inch curling iron for a little body and movement
- Thoroughly mist Redken Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray all over hair for added texture
The author receives no compensation from any firm for the above recommendation and is not responsible for any effects, positive or negative, that may occur.
To locate a Redken salon please log on to redken.com. Please note, Redken products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon. For further information, please contact us at the information listed above. For more information visit Redken.com.