I've been doing product reviews for over a year now and we normally ignore a company who actually sends these to us, in hopes of a glowing article.
However, PINCHme is different. I received my first package last week and it was fun to get! Just have a scan at what I got.
- (1) American Crew Shave: Ultra Gliding Shave Oil
(1) Bar of Shea Moisture Organic Black Soap
(1) Bobble Drinking Bottle
(1) Bottle of Clear Nourishing Shampoo (1.7 Fl Oz)
(1) Bottle of SinfulColors Nail Polish (0.5 Fl Oz)
(1) Kleenex Fold-Over Package (10, 3-ply sheets)
(1) LifeStyles Lubricated Latex Condom
(1) Maybelline Lip Stick
(1) Package of Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge;
Shampoo (0.34 Fl Oz)
Conditioner (0.34 Fl Oz)
1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment
(1) Package of Kisstixx; 1 Sweet & 1 Sour
(1) Packet of Advil PM (2 Caplets)
(1) Revlon By Marchesa File 'N Peel 6-in-1
(1) Skinny Girl Nutrition Bar: Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt (1.4 Oz)
(1) Toni & Guy Classic Shine Gloss Serum (1 Fl Oz)
(1) Tube of Roc Retinol Correxion Eye Cream (0.5 Fl Oz)
There were so many products, some of which were full size, that we enjoyed receiving it. You may select from a list which is posted every Tuesday, by a certain time, 1 of every 3 items posted. We like it. We like the concept and we suggest it for everyone who enjoys getting something in the mail that doesn't start with, "You owe us..."