Let the subscription box joy begin! This is our second package from Bare Necessities and it is still our favorite one. We have dealt with 4-5 employees and they are all gracious and nice. The package itself is always fun even though it is comprised of personal toiletries. SudzClub.com makes it fun though! It comes with a cute bag, which bears the name of the company along with the company mascot - the bear.
There are plenty of products involved. There is always a fun item or two (this time it was bat rings with temporary tattoos), the products themselves are excellent brand names - no stinkers among them and the bag ships when the company says that it will ship!
Seriously, what's not to love?
Thank you Bare Necessities!
Received from Bare Necessities:
- 1 Large NutriShop Plastic water cup with a screw on top, which contained;
- 1 .50 Oz of Nanacoco Nail Polish
- 1 Delicious Looking Package of snacks from indulgesnacks.com
- 1 Small Package of Lego-Like Toys from indulgesnacks.com
- 4 Frightening Plastic Rings With a Bat on Each
- 1 Tube of 2.8 Oz Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste
- 1 Colgate Firm Toothbrush
- 1 16 Fl Oz Bottle of Daily Defense Moisturizing Shampoo
- 1 16 Fl Oz Bottle of Daily Defense Moisturizing Conditioner
- 1 15 Fl Oz Bottle of Daily Defense Spa Inspired Body Wash
- 1-2.3 Oz Lady Speed Stick: Invisible Dry Deoderant: Powder Fresh
- 1-2.5 Oz Gillette Shave Gel for Sensitive Skin
- 1 Package (of 3) Gillette 2 Razors
- 1 Wash Ball
- 1 Bare Necessities Bag
Thanks again Sudz Club!