The getaway theme for the month of April was Mexico and it included the following;
- Ayate Fiber Exfoliation Cloth (7.99 Retail)
- Gourmet Habanero Salt (14.00 Retail)
- Ixtapa & Zihuatanejo Travel Guide (17.99 Retail)
- Kopali Organic Mango (4.79 Retail)
- Mexican Cocoa Candle (6.00 Retail)
- Mundet Green Apple & Sangria Senorial Sodas (4.00 Retail)
- BONUS! Mexican Candies (4.00 Retail)
(The enclosed brochure includes information about the country of Mexico)
We enjoyed this month's Escape. However, we have a slight issue with the Ixtapa & Zihuatanejo Travel Guide and actually, this is not the first time that we've run across such a thing in a travel box. Our issue is this.
We haven't been to Mexico in years and while we did enjoy our stay in Cancun, we would not need an expensive guide such as this. It's simply not in our repertoire of traveling styles. Since this is the case, why would we want such a thing? We would not. Which leads us to our second point.
The book retails for around 18 bucks. For 18 bucks, maybe we could have gotten to sample another item or two from Mexico?
We like the product. We like the people with whom we dealt. We like Mexico. We're just sayin'.