Beauty Army is another subscription box of monthly samples. However, unlike other boxes that we've come across, you must pick your own samples. It's not as fun as it sounds. You are led from menu to menu, only to be presented with the same samples. It's frustrating and can be time consuming.
We spent twenty minutes, bouncing from menu to menu. Ugh! It would certainly be less painful if Beauty Army were to present you with the possibilities and let you move on with your life. Two of the six samples were nice to get. They weren't tiny, or single-serve. The others were.
If you have a lot of extraneous time to kill and don't mind receiving a handful of samples, then, Beauty Army is your thing. Please, enjoy.
(4) Michael Todd True Organics: Sample Pouches
(3) Mighty Leaf Tea: Sample Bags
(1) SENSA QUENCH: Orange Crush
(1) TheraBreath Oral Rinse & 3 Mouth Wetting Fresh Breath Lozenges
(1) Vibrant Health: Vibrant Cleanse Dietary Supplement
(1) Vidal Sassoon Pro Series: Repair & Finish Vaporisateyr
The cost for your six samples is $12.00 per month and you may cancel at any time. You may also give Beauty Army as a gift, if you please. It does come in a pretty, pink (camouflage) box.
Perhaps, as a reviewer, we are all sampled out?
Vital Links: Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter Web YouTube
© 2016 Ginae Says