Try the World will select an awesome, foreign destination from which to select their gourmet goodies and treats. Without regard for when you begin the service, your first box will come from Paris, France, then Tokyo, then Rio and on from there (Try the World will not reveal any more than that).
The boxes are shipped out at the end of the month and will normally be received within a 5-8 business day span. Your gentle National Product Reviewer has never experienced such a thing. However, the experience is nothing less than a sheer delight. It's a lot of fun too!
If you wish to test the waters, so that you may acquire this knowledge firsthand, Try the World has graciously offered us a special discount worth $10.00 to try the first (Paris) Box. You need not knock twice either. Simply use the code: WORLDTREATS. That's it.
The March box brought forth the following;
- 1 baggie of 4 large sized, fine tea bags: Le Palais des Thés
- 1 beautiful, round box of caramels (Au Beurre Sale): Madame Goudig
- 1 (2 3/4) ounce tube of chestnut spread: Clement Faugier Creme de Marrons de l'Ardeche Chestnut Spread
- 2 30-gram packets of Nougat de Montélimar: Chabert Et Guillot
- 1 small jar of wild blueberry jam (myrtille sauvage): Alain Milliat Orlienas
- 1 small jar of apricot jam (abricot bergeron): Alain Milliat Orlienas
- 1 4.4 ounce container of sea salt (fleur de sel ("flower of salt"): Nature Sauvage
- 2 pouches of Chocolate en Poudre (hot chocolate powder)
- 1 package of postcards: a welcome message from founders Kat & David, a list of what one can expect to find in a Try the World box, cards about french culture and 1 Try the World postcard with postage already on it!