Bestowed.com is a monthly, healthy snack box subscription, which is sent out on the 15th of each month, for the sum of $19.00. The company promises 8 full-sized snacks, drinks and more.
February's box brought the following;
- 2 ($Unable to Tell) Unreal smooth ones - chocolate caramel nougat bars - snack sized
- 1 ($Unable to locate prices) RW Garcia MixtBag of yellow and blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 ($2.00) Santa Barbara Bar: Coconut Almond
- 1 ($1.00) package of Bakery on Main's, carrot cake oatmeal individual packet
- 2 ($1.00 each) packages of Funley's Wholly Granolly clusters; Peanut Butter Pretzel and Double Chocolate chip
- 1 ($Unable to discern packet price) small packett of Herbal Philosophy's, Feel Beautiful tea
The link for each item leads to the URL where one will find this item elsewhere on the Internet, per Bestowed. The approximate cost of each item is listed parenthetically.
We wanted to be in love with Bestowed. We did. The representative's with whom we dealt were great. We really like the orange box design. The concept is a great idea. The name of the company is pretty cool. You get healthy snacks to try in a delightfully, sunny container and everyone skips home.
However, even with the enclosed pamphlet, elaborating on each enclosed item, we simply cannot justify the $19.00 cost for what one receives. For this, we are sorry.
Maybe, we're wrong. It's happened before.